[NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS]
REOPENING OF UKAI GROUP STORES
Our Strategies to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
1. Require employee’s health screening and temperature check.
2. Require employees to wear face masks.
3. Require employees to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and alcohol-based sanitizer.
4. Place alcohol-based sanitizers at stores for customers.
5. Clean and disinfect stores with alcohol.
6. Keep enough distance between seats.
7. Get ventilation at stores.
8. Place infection control screen at the reception counter. (Excluding some stores.)
Requests to our Customers
1. Please wear a face mask when entering our stores.
2. We cannot accept customers who have temperature higher than 37.5℃ or cold-like symptoms.
3. Please clean your hand with alcohol-based sanitizer when entering stores and using restrooms.
We will flexibly correspond based on the government’s policies and prioritize your safety.